Global History Module
Module Head:Associate Professor Tomo INOUE/Faculty of Design
1) To start a joint research with Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India, to establish a cooperative relationship in clarifying the flow of iron/steel into India.
2) To organize a symposium on conservation of urban heritage with Premier University of Bangladesh, Royal University of Bhutan, Kyrgyz National University of Construction and Transport, Kathmandu University and Taipei University of Science and Technology.
3) To promote joint research with the Computational Design Unit (Code) of the School of Built Environment, University of New South Wales, and to organize an exhibition and symposium on the establishment of a digital archive of Shoei Yoh.
Name of the Module Member
- Associate Professor Tetsuya NAKANISHI/ The Kyushu University Museum
- Associate Professor Yuki KATO/ Faculty of Design
- Assistant Professor Masaaki IWAMOTO/ Faculty of Design
- Assistant Professor Kumi EGUCHI/ Institute of Decision Science for a Sustainable Society