Module Head:Prof. Keiko SASAKI/Graduate School of Engineering
- *Mineral processing of double refractory gold ore is optimized by minimizing the environmental impact and maximizing the gold recovery. It is partially collaborated with University of South Australia (JSPS Kokusai(B)).
- *In the “Global Partnership – Green Technologies for Pesticide-free Agriculture”, Thailand Project, Kyushu University is one of the involved members in five countries (Thailand, Malaysia, USA, UK, Japan), where we develop the novel photocatalyst composites using clay minerals as cocatalysts.
- *MOU with Curtin University will be fastened in a whole university level in 2021.
- *Additionally MOU with China University of Mining and Technology (CUMT, China National Key Universities, No. 211) will be started negotiating in a faculty level.
Name of the Module Member
- Associate Professor Naoko OKIBE/ Graduate School of Engineering
- Associate Professor Hajime MIKI/ Graduate School of Engineering
- Associate Professor Hirofumi ICHINOSE/ Faculty of Agriculture
- Assistant Professor Akihiro HAMANAKA/ Graduate School of Engineering