Faculty / ResearcherAkane ANAI
Akane ANAI Researcher
- Environmental Epidemiology, Public Health
2007-2011 : Graduated from College of Asia Pacific Studies, Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific Univeristy
2012-2014 : Master in Health Life Sciences, Kumamoto University
2014-2018 : Ph.D. in Medicine , Kumamoto University
2018-2019 : Postdoctoral Researcher, National Institute for Minamata Disease
2019-2021 : Research Associate, Graduate School of Medicine, Tohoku University
2021-now : Researcher, Institute for Asian and Oceania Studies, Kyushu University
One of my life goals is lead people healthy and happy. Leading people being healthy is very important because it is strongly associated to happiness of people. For this goal, I have been working on researched such as health behaviors and health effect of pesticide exposure. In particular, I am interested in the effects of the surrounded environment and health behavior of pregnant women on the health of infant and women.
Relevant Countries in Asia & Oceania:
Korea, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Thailand, India, Nepal, Fiji, Australia
Committee roles and Outreach activities:
The Japanese Society of Hygiene
List of Selected Publications
- Anai A, Hisada A, Yunohara T, Iwasaki M, Arizono K, Katoh T. Urinary neonicotinoids level among pregnant women in Japan. Int J Hyg Environ Health. 2021;236:113797.
- Lu X, Hisada A, Anai A, et al. Study of the Correlation Between Multiple Chemical Sensitivity and Personality Using the Quick Environmental Exposure Sensitivity Inventory Questionnaire and the Temperament and Character Inventory. J Occup Environ Med. 2020;62(7):e348-e354.
- Anai A, Ueda K, Harada K, Katoh T, Fukumoto K, Wei CN. Determinant factors of the difference between self-reported weight and measured weight among Japanese. Environ Health Prev Med. 2015;20(6):447-454.
- Ghotbi N, Anai A. Assessment of the knowledge and attitude of female students towards cervical cancer prevention at an international university in Japan. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2012;13(3):897-900.